Overview of Château
Below is an overview of what you can expect from our Château du Baffy!
The Château du Baffy in Normandy is exclusive to Select School Travel and offers ideal accommodation for schools, set in its own three acre parkland. The Château is located only ten minutes’ drive from the picturesque seaside town of Courseulles-sur-Mer with its harbour and sandy beaches, and is also on the doorstep of Bayeux and the World War II landing beaches. It's the perfect base for groups to enjoy the wealth of excursions and educational experiences on offer in this historical area.
- Family owned Château steeped in WWII history
- Capacity of 100, offering comfortable bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Safety Management System
- Unrivalled location for excellent excursions and access from UK
- Superb private grounds with games pitch and lawned gardens
- Two dining rooms, meeting rooms, sun terrace
- Full board including packed lunch for excursions
- Meals prepared by our renowned in-house French chef Thierry
- Numerous opportunities to build students' language skills and confidence
- Evening entertainment lesson plans with equipment provided
- Teacher’s private lounge